Saturday, March 1, 2008

Porcello estate buyer

  1. Do you know the truth about Porcello Estate buyers? This a company that claims to pay you cash for your valuable coins, jewelry, watches or anything else they can get there hands on. They paid my grandmother $200 for a gold coin that was rare and come to find out it was worth $6,000! I started research on these guys , the company is owned and operated my a man named Mark Porcello WHAT A MONSTER. Not only did I find several other stories of them practically stealing other Innocent peoples jewels but I learned he targets senior citizens he holds his buying events in Senior centers all over the us. This guy was arrested for attempted murder in 2003 for holding a pillow over his girlfriends face and punching her in the face breaking her nose then trying to drowned her in bath tub check this story out it can be found @ king county journal .com just type in mark porcello. Another story from Seattle times from 2007 this 51 year old man beat his 23 year old wife in front of their two kids. His attorneys got him off with only 30 days in jail. This guy needs to be stoped if you see his ads PLEASE BE CAREFUL how knows what this guy is capable of.

2 comments:

jimbob said...

Having dealt with Porcello Estate Buyers I found them to be very fair on buying stuff. I received a very fair price for my coins and jewelry. Could I have made more money? Sure, but I would have had to do a lot of research and find someone willing to by my stuff. It wasn't of any value sitting in my dresser.

As far as the articles in the paper, are you sure this is the same guy? And if it is what does his personal life have to do with his business dealings. I worked with another guy who wasn't named Mark and he was very professional and informative.

I think you may be too dramatic here. If you think grandma was ripped off why not have gone to the police or something?

vanity said...

I know the Porcello's and I have found them to be kind & generous people that donate to many charitable organizations. The business has been open many many years and everyone thinks there "stuff" is worth millions well in this business today it could be, but tomorrow lets see what the Jewelers market is worth. People tend to forget like everything else every thing has its highs and lows you are dealing with diamonds, gold, etc... How much is gold worth today?